Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world. And I am all for reaching out to our friends on the other side of this world along with my neighborhood friends. And now I am supposed to pass this award on to 8 great blogs.

My eight choices are: TBD-this is gonna take some time, LOL

I got this from Joni and I'm so excited as its my first ever blog award, Thank You Friend!! I fell in luv immediately with her digi scrapping goodies and if you get a chance check her blog out, she does great art :-)

2 post in a day is lookin like my limit, hehehe so Im off to bed. Seems I come here with the best of intentions for posting some new things Ive been playing with only to get sidetracked by eye candy (digi scrap surfing) and emails so Ill try again tomorrow. Maybe Ill figure out how to get it into my sidebar then too, LOL

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thanks for stopping by and congratulations on your new little neice :-). I hope your horse is doing well!! Take care now.