Friday, March 19, 2010

Time Flies By…

and wow, have I got LOTS to catch up on!!! I started this post over 6wks ago and it seems like its just been only a few days, eeek! Ohhh,  Ive come back here more than a few times to just open, write in a few sentences, get sidetracked (again!) and close as a Draft on my way to bed, argh!

Ill start here and say Best Wishes to Charlie! She has decided to really focus on her first love of Photography (and rightly so, this girl has the eye!) but no worries, we’ll still find her great CU designs at DSV!

Special Hugs to Loucee for putting up with me and my crazy life! You are a doll and I hope you are having a really nice Birthday Getaway with the DH and Roman…cant wait to see more pics! And speaking of  a celebration, LouCee Creations is having a special Birthday Sale at DSO, can you guess how old she is ;-)

lcc-LeChic-birthday sale 

and her special kit for the party…Le Chic, woot, woot!

lcc-LeChic-preview 

and my LO…This particular afternoon in March the snow was lifting into the air so Dylan could literally see what the saying means (in like a lion, out like a lamb), Spring is coming!  

wMarch-Dylan-In-Like-A-Lion

So even though Ive been totally MIA here, I was able to get in a small amount of crafting done in the background! Stay with me here as I start my travels backwards…there is some yummy stuff coming next, ggg

Our Beautiful Daughter Brandi had her 27th Birthday this Month too! I used Lou’s part of the DSO Collab, Southern Comfort to make a Treat Bag Cover for a B-Day card. The tut is at SCS here if you want to have a go...yep, Im a green, gold and dark red/plum/burg  kinda girl, hehehe, Luv this kit!

wSoCo Gift Coverjpg lcc-SouthernComfort-preview

still going back…Lou’s kit China Blue! I know Blue OPnion comes in many patterns but each one makes me instantly think of 2 things…My DMIL and Ducks! Being in a hurry and not having a good fitting photo of Peggy I had to go with our resident ducks, Peepers, George amd Flip :-) They ended up here on at the farm as rescues from the feed store as someone had ordered 50 boy ducklings and then only took 47 of them. Peepers cause she is a girl, George because he was 3x too big and Flip, well poor Flip has some Neuro issues (thus his name, Flip). In truth they got the luckiest…happy and healthy waddling along on Willow Farm for the rest of their natural lives :-)

rDucks_Chiina-Blue  lcc-ChinaBlue-preview 

and to almost bring me up to speed, here is a LO of Dylan’s BFF, Naveah :-) She has the most darling smile and her eyes just pull you in, she really is Beautifully Unforgettable, Hugs Nevi! I used Lou’s Forever And After kit…all these kits are available only at DSO and on sale right now too!  

Neveah-Unforgettable1lcc-ForeverandAfter-preview

Although nearly finished, that has to be it for now…Im falling asleep at the keyboard, LOL. With any luck you’ll see me again over the weekend, nite ;-)

2 comments:

Kim said...

VERY VERY VERY LAYOUT CARD.....YOU DID AND AWESOME.AWESOME.AWESOME JOB...KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK...I WILL BE LOOKING AT THE REST OF YOUR CRADS AND STUFF...I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN MINE. ALSO COME OVER TO http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ AN CHECK OUT OUR FUNNY CHALLENGE WE HAVE GOING ON AND THE PRIZES ARE AWESOME THIS TIME AROUND AND THEN POP ON OVER TO THE STORE TO SEE WHAT OUR CREATORS HAVE....
BIG HUGS
CJ
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh My, that's a lot of layouts to show in one go lol!
Happy Easter Vanessa, hugs xx