Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feeling Crafty at the Farmers Market

now hows that for a title, LOL…there are the 2 new beautiful kits from LouCee and it also totally sums up what Ive been up too!From sewing to paper&digi crafting to ALL the crazy-busy spring time duties on the farm, wheeeee!

While I was sewing away creating gifts, Lou was creating the coordinating Feeling Crafty kit to scrap them with! Wow, is it just me or does it seem like she reads minds, LOL…Thanks Lou! And Thanks go to Bunny at DSO too..she shared her awesome template skills with her FB friends just at the perfect time! 

  lcc-feelincrafty-previeww2Stitched-With-Love-2010

I used fabric leftovers from the Main House redo for these cute Raggy Pillows, 8coasters and 4hot pads.  The pillow LO’s and the white felt flowers are from theDIYdish and the other flowers (and coaster/hotpads not shown) are from Martha Stewart’s website.  Just like scraplifting but with fabric, hehehe. Luv how they turned out and so hope the receiving family think so too :-)

And of course,  anything titled Farmers Market  is gonna get my attention, LOL! Another adorable kit from Lou and this one is part of the DSO’s May 2010 Pic Ur Bits kit so there are some great matching mini’s and alphas to go with it!

lcc-FarmersMarket-preview2Love-The-Moment-lcc_Farmers

One of the first spring afternoons that the boys got to graze in the main pasture…it was such a lovely day I had to grab a few pics, LOL.  Thanks Lou and  Thanks too for my friend Jazzy, for always coming to my rescue with beautiful designs and wonderful wordart to match the moment of the memory, xxx

Ok, just a couple more things to show ya…if you need a potty break, Ill wait here for ya :-) Somehow, Somewhere I found a few extra minutes to “craft” 2 more goodies…one, a really cute LO of my fav subject, Dylan at his 7th Birthday party at Chucky Cheese. I know thats not the right spelling, ggg. Ill have to edit in the credits for this one, grrr

wHappy-7th-Brithday-Dylan1- 

and this Thank You card…yaa, I know, like I have time to color with markers but I just couldnt resist this adorable image! Thanks to Tracey Malnofski (The Stamping Boutique) for sharing her talent and her luv of horses :-) Oh and I did finish it off with a matching bow in the center of the tag but didnt get another pic, dang! Its cute anyway :-P

wApr21 Thank You Card 100_0547

shewwww, I think Im done…and to quote a good friend, my carriage has turned into a pumpkin so its time for me to say goodnight. Till Next Time, XO

1 comment:

LouCeeCreations said...

Aaaah! a girl after my own heart, can't keep away from animals and the craft room!
hugs to you x