Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shopping, hmmm...

I am, are you? Im looking round for whats to become this years "special" Christmas cards...you know, the ones that get extra special care for giving to the extra special people in your life :-) I purchased my first 8 Copics markers at Scrapfest and am looking forward to using them with either digi or stamped images for these "special cards so Ive been browsing round the market for a month now...look what I just found, hehehe...

Charlie and her designer friends put up for November Grab Bag at DSV! Exclusive to the vault, Here, you can pick up Seven BRAND NEW, FABULOUS Commercial-Use products and you won’t be disappointed!

(thanks for loaning me your wording Charlie?)

Well, it is only Nov 3rd but things are rolling along very nicely on my aforementioned (1 post back) Holiday schedule...how bout you? Talk Soon!

1 comment:

Ole Grandma said...

Christmas Cards ??? You have to be kidding !! I am still trying to remember whose birthdays I forgot and has Halloween been here yet ?
I might think about Christmas cards
when you remind me that I need to buy some and mail them.
Love Hugs
MoM