Saturday, January 23, 2010

Digi CU Sale, Blog Candy and a new computer…

Charlie has a Sale going on a few of her CU items at DSO and DSV… but only till the end of January so hurry if you’d like to get a great deal on quality CU!

charlie-jan75off

and look what else I’ve come across today at Epiphany Art Gallery…I Luv these images and Tracey is offering one lucky winner these (Rubber and Digi) just for telling you about them, then linking back and if you become a follower of her blog you get a 2nd chance into the drawing. Well, heck yaaa, that's easy enough and I was already a follower, LOL! Thanx Tracey!

Fairy-stamps Epiphany Art Gallery Tracey Malnofski by feb2

Well, can Ill just finish by saying that I'm really liking Windows Live Writer! I mean, I know I've got a long long way to go but how cool is it that I can open and draft a new blog post from from the desktop, woot, woot!

OK, back to getting this new computer loaded up…wheeee

No comments: