Friday, January 8, 2010

Love Actually and my 1st Card to offer...

Once again Dear Lou, Im over the moon!!! She asked if Id like to offer the file I made up with her beautiful new kit, Love Actually, to create this card with. R U kidding, Id Luv to but now I have 3 things to take care of...1. I dont usually get too finicky about size and placement when Im putting together a printable jpg of papers&elements for a hybrid Im working on for myself, heck, I can adjust it as I go (insert: trim here, paste there, fidge this, angle that, etc) however offering it to others that may not "think" the same way I do is a whole nether matter, LOL! 2. Like the complete airhead I am at times, I misplaced the original WordArt file so I could credit the rightful designer...however that was fairly easy to figure out as Jazzy's folder is always my 1st choice when Im looking for wordart, so with a quick email the mystery was solved, Thanx Jazz, Hugs! And 3. and its a biggie...4shared, eeeek!!! So I signed up for a free 4shared account quite awhile ago but Ive never used it or so I thought, LOL...seems there is a message box in there and there was a message in it! Thank goodness is was from Jan 1st of this year cause it really could have been from last year for all I knew, dang!

Ok, here we go...The kit, Love Actually



and the card...its clickable for the printable file if you wanna have a go :-) Quick blurb about how/what I did: I started with a 5x7 base card and printed the file on basic white cardstock. Then cut and trim the pieces and went over the wordart and the flower edges with glitter pen. I glued seed beads to the center of the flowers, added the little pink brads between the letters (Moments) and punched the holes to run the ribbon thru. On the jpg file you'll see that the flower w/hearts cluster is on there 2 times...1 to cut up (flowers and heart) for the front of the card and 1 to just cut round as a whole to decorate the inside of the card. If I messed anything up here or if you'd just like more instruction, please let me know!


Thanx Again Loucee and Jazzy!!!

1 comment:

Ole Grandma said...

Thank You for the LOVELY Card. You did GREAT. I understood your instructions which is a biggie for me.
HUGS & LOVE
MoM