Monday, April 5, 2010

yep, Loucee did it!

And really really well too, woot, woot…did you see DSO’s pick for Gallery Standout week of mar28-apr3? OMGoodness,  my SoCo Treat Bag Cover and Lou Ann’s Love LO were both in…and both were created with LouCee Creations Southern Comfort!  Thanks Lou for making such great stuff to create with!  

wSoCo Gift Coverjpg

Now, one post back I was catching up and though it was a long one, I nearly made it! I was playing with Lou’s newest kit, My Montage and its now available here at DSO. I so luv this style, Hugs Loucee!

wBrandi_Jackie_Joie-Behymer Oct1998 lcc_My Montage lcc-MyMontage-preview

And I wanna pop in here to say Hey to my good friend Charlie! She’s busy as ever and has put up the new CU Charming #3 that is part of the DSV April Collab Grab Bag. Looks like all awesome stuff from guaranteed great designers in this bag!

DSV-AprilCollab2010

and Charlie’s charms…just perfect for this farm girl, Hugs GF!

sh-charming3 

ok, so if I end this here and post Ill be as caught up as Ive been in months, LOL…and of course you know Ill be back, theres always something in the works :-)

No comments: