Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter, My Fairytale & Bronzy Bits

 

w2Happy East Apr2010 lcc_My  Fairytale 100_0459

Do your adult kids still look forward to an Easter morning gift?Mine do and I enjoy that they do…wellll, as long Im ready when the special day actually rolls around, LOL!  This year I was ready, ggg…with the help of Lou’s new kit, My Fairytale and another great tutorial at SCS here :-) I think it took me all of about an hour to print and assemble all 3 at the same time in an assembly line fashion, wheeeee. My only regret is that I never found the exact match to one of the ribbons Lou put in this kit and I know Ive seen it but alas, not to be this time, maybe next. Oh, and you know there will be a next because just look what's in here…

child…fantasy… 

LouCee My Fairytale-preview

LouCee alpha preview 

adult…traditional…

LouCee scenicspreview  

LouCee paperpreview2

awww, the possibilities! Thanks Lou, Beautiful Kit!

LouCee has new CU Bronzy Bits just out too! I can so see these in Summer LO’s with warm colors…you rawk GF!

lcc-BronzyBits-preview

Speaking of warm…its time for me to add in the links and get off to my warm bed! It is my day off tomorrow but toooo many late nights in a row already, zzzzzz

No comments: