Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Freshly Picked at the Animal Kingdom

Have you seen the challenges over at the DSO Forum? Gorgeous stuff as usual I say and Im very happy to also say that Loucee is back this month with her original Animal Kingdom Challenge! But this time with a fun twist, you can check it out here. Lou is also hosting the Scraplift Challenge again this month (you go woman) and she has picked a very Beautiful LO created by Hutchie called All you need is Love. ..which brought me then to a very difficult decision as per my norm, TIME is always too short to get it all in this month! Freshly Picked by LouCee Creations to my rescue...the perfect kit to pull it all together and the perfect mix of all my fav colors! You are one buuusssyyy lady Lou, Thank You and Hugs!!!

My "combo" LO...I started with getting the pic in the garden (with all the zoom my little pocket canon has, ggg) for the scraplift challenge and isnt it funny that unbeknown to me Lou was in the background creating a matching kit while I was risking my bum to a bee, LOL!


ok, Ive gotta get this posted before my head hits the keyboard but watch for some fun news coming in another post...Scrapfest 2009 :-)

No comments: