Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jean Genie K is for Kelsey

Loucee has a new kit out, Jean Genie and I swear at times this woman has ESP or something, she always seems to come with just what I need without any words between us, Hugs GF! AWESOME...This kit is for the denim junkie and is packed with lots of girlie glam! there are 12 papers, 40 elements and even an alpha! Its 30% off at the moment too.

This kit was such a natural fit with the dear pics I had just recieved and with Hutchie's LO (Lou's scraplift challenge at DSO) it was perfect! Kels is such a Denim Country Girl...just like her dad but a little (alright, ALOT) more refined, LOLOL.

K is for Kelsey...Isnt she Beautiful! We think so, beaming with pride :-) Kels came out to the farm to have her Sr Pics taken and DD took some shots from behind the scenes :-) Thanx Bran, you did good!!! Cant wait to see the photographer's shots...


ok, Im off to bed before it gets too late and I sleep half my "day off" away :-)

2 comments:

Ole Grandma said...

This one is fantastic !!!!! You are doing super GREAT !!!
WOW for Brandi for taking such great pictures.
Yes Kelsey is beautiful but so are your kids. :o)

And I did buy LouCee's Jean Genie set. I will use it for the Animal challenge and try making a quick page for the Great Exchange if I can figure out the rules.
Now to find someway of making a quick page for the color challenge.
Love Hugs
MoM (with 1004 questions on how challenges work)
BTW
Kim did find my June challenges and
send me a link to the June kit. :)
I am a super happy camper.

LouCeeCreations said...

lol! your Mom is really getting into digiscrap in a big way... when I started, I was very unsure about challenges.. if she ever needs to ask anything then just post a question in the thread related, everyone will help you Ole Grandma )