Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LouCee is...

such a Romantic :-) She's proven it again with a beautiful new kit too, Tracey! As her work is always to die for, Lou has been called to do up a Wedding Album so she did this kit in the bride's colors, Great Job Lou, Im sure she will Luv it!!! Make sure to check Loucee's blog as she posted a few very romantic hybrid projects she made up with yummy Kimb papers/kits and very pretty beads and baubles! Speaking of the famous Kimb, for my LO Ive used a template she kindly offers as a freebie on her blog (limited time and still available as of this post but ya better hurry), Thanx Kim!

Im sooo bad at journaling I decided to rework this with a Helen Keller quote that I think is perfect for the pic..I know, I know, Im so true to my birth sign, Libra, just call me Ms Indecision but I really do like it better with her words instead of mine, LOL. Make sure to check in on my CT team mates too(links on the right), they've got some matching beautiful goodies with this kit for you :-)

Gotta pick up DGS off the school bus...see ya back here soon :-)

No comments: