Friday, December 18, 2009

Flakes are Flyin'...

and it looks like its gonna be a White Christmas! Its the only time I really really WANT snow...I know, not good for a girl that lives in the north, hehehe. Each flake is so sparkly when its fresh and just addes the perfect touch...

Speaking of fresh and adds the perfect touch, Charlie has new Notepaper Flakes up at DSO! Ive not had the time to play with these files yet but I can assure you I will so watch for a new LO soon and more than likely to include DGS and his Gingerbread House :-) I had a great time today with all the kids in the classroom making these, I got to shake on everyones Fairy Sprinkles...Thanx Bran and Dyl, mwah!!! Thanks Charlie!

For the record, Im about one and a half a projects behind at this point in the holiday madness! With any luck this weekend Ill make some great progress and maybe even work on one that I promised quite awhile back now, eeek. Here is the Debbi Diaper Bag I made for a friend of DD's. The Mom to be (Debbi) luv'd the bag, its a one of a kind and that it was made with the recieving blankets she picked on her registry :-)


ok, Im off for bed...another long day awaits tomorrow, full of more flakes, LOL!

No comments: