Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Country Living...

in more ways than one, LOL! First, Loucee has a new kit up called just that and remember one post back when I said this Lady must have ESP...well, she's done it again and its another Winner!

Words to Delite WA from Be Yourself pack was perfect as always Jazz, Thank You!

oh and the 2nd reason for Country Living...we went to the mall today! No I mean a real mall! 3 levels and a play area...a good time was had by all but I was happy to come home to the quiet country life :-) I was gonna load a few pics here for P365 but all of sudden blogger doesnt wanna play nice and Im too tired to argue! Just wanted ya to know that even though Im behind on pics Im still in the game :-)

1 comment:

LouCeeCreations said...

lol! when I was making the kit, I was thinking of you.....